This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was it inappropriate to ask a girl like this !?
11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Was it inappropriate to ask a girl like this !?
I had a colleague (one year before), whom I had interest upon and I knew she too had interest in me. But I never talked to her before, and we both exchanged a lot of pleasantries with our eyes. But then suddenly I lost my job and I never talked to her or saw her for nearly one year and then I found her on facebook and I wanted to initiate a communication with her, so I sent her a message like this:

"Hi, Can I talk with you, and I request you to keep this very personal."

Actually my intentions are very good. but the response I got from her is

"Hi, I dont think I know you, maybe you are contacting a wrong person"

Actually I am a nerd when it comes to girls and I said to keep it personal only so that I do not get ridiculed if this breaks out, as we both have a lot of common friends on facebook

So was my message inappropriate. I want to apologize to her if it was, should I do that or just forget it and everything. Any Indian girls please help !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM

you should forget it.

Ads

It wasn't inappropriate. Just tell her that you worked with her at whereever. I'm sure she will remember you.

She doesn't remember you. Tell her how you know her and if she still doesn't remember, move on because she isn't interested.

dude..don't worry..you didn't do or say anything inappropriate for which you should feel disheartened..

Its just that whatever u thought didn't turn out to be quite correct after all..

Never mind..she is not the last girl in this world after all..

Next time..try a girl who works in your office and try to be friends with her..know her well personally and then make a move..I am sure you will succeed..

all the best.. Smile

She might remember you or might not. Remind her about your self and see if she is interested. if not move on...................

No need to apologize.

"never talked to her before, and we both exchanged a lot of pleasantries with our eyes"

=> Bullshit. what do you mean by exchange pleasantries wit eyes? What you're telepathic?

"I dont think I know you"

=> Boom. Right on spot - She stated the FACTS.

If you don't TALK, no matter how much you "exchanged a lot of pleasantries with our eyes", it doesn't matter.

Learning point - open your dumb mouth and talk more importantly, COMMUNICATE with verbally.

Here are THE materials that is going to help you:
Read, re-read and then read again and again until it gets absorbed in your blood -

#1) M0de One by Alan R0ger Currie [eBook]
#2) Direct Dating Summit 2010. [video seminar]
#3) Read and understand what's given in here: http://goo.gl/CFRdM

More info: http://www.urlgone.com/b41930/