This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am trying to find a girl I used to bully in grade school 15 years ago?
11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
I am trying to find a girl I used to bully in grade school 15 years ago?
I remember her first and last name and obviously the year she was born and the name of the grade school. Nothing else. Everyone from our grade school class is still in contact to this Day. But she disappeared from the picture not knowing where she had even gone to high school. The only thing I know is that she still might be in the city. I wanted to make things right after all this time. How can I do a search. There are too many facebook profiles on her name, but that does'nt help if I won't even recognize her picture today. Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM

Well if it's meant to happen it WILL. Keep trying to find her though, maybe she'll come to you.

Good on you for growing up and maturing.

Ads

Wow u my friend have just restored my faith in man kind I wish that the people who bullied me at my school would apolgise to me for what they did as it left me mentally scared.why don't you try getting intouch with your school they might have an idea of we're she went after she finished school

Facebook is the best way, along with through anyone who had gone to school with her that is still in contact with her and with someone who your still in contract with. But if you really want to tell her your sorry, maybe send a message to each and everyone on facebook that has her name. Perhaps you'll find who you're looking for. Good luck

theirs many sites in where you can find people....for example i typed in my fathers name a couple of days ago and his whole profile of where he lived an income and family members came up. so just type in google the name of the person you are looking for and most likely you will find the person (usually there are many people by the same name so you might want to identity the person you are looking for by there age)