This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I told this guy i just met that i thought he was cute?
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
I told this guy i just met that i thought he was cute?
So theres this kid and hes in my gym class and in my lunch period and on the same team as me for school, and ive never really talked to him before. Hes associated with my friends and i see him around alot. Anyway, today i went on this field trip to the city for my school and hes apparently friends with my friend that was in my group, so at one point he was hanging out with us along with his friend. We talked for like 5 or 10 minutes and then my group went off somewhere else. Later he was with us during this history museum thing and there was a tour guide talking about something and he was standing behind me and pulled my ticket out of my back pocket and i turned around and we both kind of laughed and i took it back. I didnt see him the rest of the trip until we got back to my school to wait for our parents to pick us up since we got back after the busses left, and i was talking to him again along with my friend. When i got home i added him on facebook and he liked my truth is status, and i am a shy person. I usually just write "you seem nice" or "youre funny" for people i just meet, but for him i said "truth is you're in my gym class and ive never really talked to you until today but you're funny and cute c:" and he messaged me asking if i really thought he was cute, and i said yeah and then i asked if that was a bad thing and he said he just hadnt ever been called cute before and then i got really embarrassed and kept acting dumb and saying sorry for acting dumb and then he kept being nice and saying it was fine and he thought it was nice of me, and then i asked why he was being nice and he was telling me he wasnt an ass and just a bunch of stuff and i just felt like an idiot, then he said he had to go but he had fun talking to me and we said bye, The thing is, he never said "i think youre cute too" back so i feel really stupid the whole time. Do you think hes weirded out? Im afraid to see him in gym tomorrow!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM

eh probably doesnt like u that way. or likes it to develop slow

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply