This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i delete the new timeline on my facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
How do i delete the new timeline on my facebook profile?
The annoying new timeline randomly popped up on my facebook profile (the one with the cover) I don't know how to delete it! I already went to the developer page but its still on my profile help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM

you cant change it back now

facebook started rolling out the changes last night, and over the course of the next few weeks, everyone will be forced to use the new timeline profile

Ads

Facebook is so annoying in general. That's why I refuse to use it because you can't take control of what you or other people post without showing it to the world. Even if you do set your privacy settings to "private" the new timeline still shows your comments, likes, befriendings...etc to everyone. Now how to delete the timeline from popping up on your profile? You can't. The only way to get rid of it is: avoiding facebook altogether.

The same thing happened to me last night. FB will not allow you to disable it now...like it did before. I really don't like it at ALL!!

i am afraid u cant! its permanent!