This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend cheating on me... Help!?
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Boyfriend cheating on me... Help!?
4 days ago i got on Facebook and checked my boyfriends account just to see if he posted a status or anything and someone tagged him in a status saying him and a group of people went out that night which made me really mad, because he told me he was at the hospital getting tests done. After i read that i clicked on one of the girls profiles and he was her cover photo. Not like him and a bunch of people but JUST him. So i broke up with him the next day and he was crying and begging for me back and said he DIDNT cheat and i was the only one. I didn't get back together with him but told him i would think about it and for a few days we texted non stop but last night and all morning he hasn't said anything. I know i should just move on and get over him but this is hard... What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM

your friends. your family. just stay away from him.

Ads

Cut all contact with him. That's the easiest way to do it. Believe me, I know it's hard.. but it takes time. Eventually every thing will become easier Smile

It doesn't matter if he's telling the truth or not. You don't trust him and that won't change if you give him a second chance. Cut off contact and move on.

I'm going to be really f-cking honest with you.
I don't think he cheated. I think he's friends with a girl (trust me, I've been in photos like that and it doesn't always mean anything) and was genuinely shocked when you dumped him.
Obviously, you have a right to be angry because he lied, but in my mind that would warrant the two of you having a serious talk about your relationship, but breaking up with him? ...Really?
If he was cheating, do you think he'd be stupid enough to let her put it on Facebook?
Give him some credit, please.

Once a liar always a liar, you already feel that you should move on so follow your heart. That is always hard, you have to try to focus on a hobby or activity to keep your mind busy, and eventually you will find someone who will be worth your time and feelings.