This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I edite my facebook privacy setting?
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
How can I edite my facebook privacy setting?
I want certain information to show to everyone but when I select the option and then preview
my profile, it is still the same. Nothing changes about the privacy settings.. When I change
the privacy settings it doesn't show when I preview my profile, so nothing changes..
Does it take days to show?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM

HI.

I just changed some privacy settings myself. Can you tell me a little more about what you are wanting to change? That would help. You didn't find what you needed in the upper right corner sections under account and privacy settings that worked? Email me if you would like to, and maybe I can help. As for it taking days to show, the changes I just made showed up right away.

Take care!

Sara

Ads

No, it should show up on preview my profile, straight away, but changes to real people who type in your name and aren't you friend, it can take up to 4 days to change.

I don't really know what you want to change, I am on facebook just about a lot of the day. Tongue catching up with friends and things, and i know most of facebook, so if you want to email me on here and i can help you with your privacy settings.

I hope I helped.

Go to Account>Privacy Settings at the top of the facebook page beside the Home, Profile and Friends tab. There will be several options like Profile Info and blah blah blah, click on the one you wanna change. Change those however you desire; there appear four options at every tab you might want to change like - Everyone, Friends of Friends, Only friends and Custom. Select which ever you want. After alteration, don't exit your page directly, it's better first you view your profile and see how it all worked out. If it didn't, you might have made a mistake while configuring the settings. When it's all done, go "back to privacy" and it will all be saved automatically. Hope it helped.

What you did is right just do not forget to save changes for in the lower portion.