This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to edit my privacy on facebook ?
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
How to edit my privacy on facebook ?
i want to edit my privacy but not all...i mean when i enter a page on facebook like http://www.facebook.com/assassincreed and i want to post on their wall but i don't want someone between my friends to know that i posted it..........what should i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:30 AM

Q:Who can see my wall?
A:Anyone who visits your profile can see that you have a Wall, but what they see when they click your Wall tab depends on the privacy you've set for posts there.

Q:Who can see posts on your Wall
A:The visibility of POSTS YOU MAKE on your own Wall depends on the audience you choose for each post using the audience selector.
For example, a friend will see posts you've set to Friends and Public, while a non-friend will only see posts you've set to Public.
If you do not have any public posts, then a non-friend will see a blank Wall tab.
-The visibility of POSTS OTHERS MAKE on your Wall depends on the setting you've chosen for WHO CAN SEE POST BY OTHERS.

If any problem,pls go to Facebook Help Centre for editing privacy information.i'm sure there's a lot of resources to check it out ^^ try to understand and help your friends if they need help for privacy setting.
All the best and good luck !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply