This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should cops have Facebook accounts?
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Should cops have Facebook accounts?
It's amazing how much information we can glean from their Facebook accounts, family members, addresses, friends, other cop's facebook pages......a virtual goldmine for vengeful criminals!
Since most of them are a little short in the brains department, they don't even think to privatize it, nor would they be able to figure out how if they did.
If we know their names and want revenge, they don't have to post their occupation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM

Thats why you set your accounts to private.

Ads

I know a lot of cops that do have facebook. The idea is not to list that you're a cop or to say what agency you work for because then it becomes your department's business. A lot of them set accounts to private too

Yes, that way when they are caught planning to kidnap, rape, kill and eat people we can read their wonderful posts about how they love their fellow officers and people.

On his Facebook page he complained about perps begin released by the “liberal court system” and counted the days until he could retire from the NYPD and begin collecting his pension.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-...-1.1191956

They've since edited the articles wherein they used to state that he "had a blue line to show support for fellow officers" and posted "our prayers are with XXXXX police department, what an awful loss for them" yadda yadda yadda......

Edit; ah, here it is......

Valle respected his colleagues on the force, took the sergeant's exam and spoke out against Occupy Wall Street, cop killers and others who broke the law, according to the page. His current photo was a blue line, a sign of mourning for when an officer is killed, and expressed condolences for the family of a Nassau County officer who was shot to death this week.

"Keep Nassau County police in your prayers what a brutal week," he wrote earlier this week.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5754...ook-women/

I have never seen a cop actually put where he works, or even post pictures in his uniform. In the academy they have an entire course about that.

Even if there wasn't a course any sane cop would know that letting the world know he is a cop is dumb. You see if I put 'Fedex' as my place of unemployment no psycho stalker can track me down or send my boss stupid emails. Now if I was to put LAPD I would have to be the stupidest person in the world

I find it hilarious that you claim cops are short of brains but your question is filled with grammatical errors. Thank you for the laugh.

should people post negative things in an open forum about anyone when and IP address is so easy to trace especially when cops have the resources to do so even if they are a little short in the brains department considering the word "revenge" is part of the comment? i can't decide who's shorter on brains.

Like i have stated with all of your moronic post,you appear to be a dumbass. This post proves it.