This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to tell who visited your Facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Is there a way to tell who visited your Facebook profile?
Is there a way to see who's viewed your profile and how many times they viewed it? And my friend told me that if you visit someones profile, that the picture under their picture are the people who they visit the most on Facebook. Is that true?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM

Don't think so. The people that appear there are the ones I think you chat with the most on FB chat or message the most, along with some randomness. People on there that appear for me ignore me most of the time and have no interest in me.... so I do think it is heavily random.

As for seeing who visited your profile, tell me if you find something. As far as I know, it's impossible. Try okcupid if you want to see who visits your profile. Lol.

Ads

No. There are a lot of apps that pretend they will tell you who visited your page, but they are scams trying to trick you. Facebook does not give users or apps any access to the profile view logs.

Your friend is semi-right: the "top friends" listed underneath your profile pictures are calculated based on several factors - one of those factors is how often you view their profile, but there are other things involved too. You can't use that list as an accurate way to measure who a person has been facebook stalking.

no, that isnt true - it's not possible

no there is no way to tell all of those who visit my profile things are viruses

NO.