This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any apps on Facebook where you figure out who viewed your profile?
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Is there any apps on Facebook where you figure out who viewed your profile?
I like to find out who's been viewing my facebook profile. If you know what apps to go to let me know

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM

$2.50 per minute

Ads

No. All of those "see who viewed your profile" links are spam. I don't think it's legal for Facebook to disclose who views your profile.

No. All of those apps that claim to know who views your profile are scams. Showing who views your profile is against Facebook's privacy policy. If you click on those links or allow those apps, it will usually take you to another site for a survey that will ask personal questions, and it will also start posting their advertisements through your facebook in order to lure others in. It could even cause a virus on your computer.

You should check out a page called Facecrooks on fb. They often post scams and virus' that are going around. Very useful to keep you alert and your account and computer safer.

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Third party applications are also are unable to track anybody.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.