This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please read!! Does this mean a guy likes you?
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Please read!! Does this mean a guy likes you?
We're both 19, we had a small conversation at the checkout of my work. The next day he sent me a friend invitation on facebook. I hardly get on there, so 4-5 days later my friend texts me saying that guy messaged her asking about me. I accepted his request and later he sent me a message asking me a funny question about one of my pictures. My friend and I have seen him from highschool, he was in a grade above us. I think he is semi-cute, i've never been in a relationship before and I don't get much attention from guys. Does he like me? Is he thinking a friendship or a relationship? I haven't messaged him back, I don't know what to say or if I should flirt? I'm sooo bad at this. Also, my friend tells me he hasn't ever been in a relationship either =P.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM

Just talk to him. It doesn't neccessarily mean he likes you, but he does have a certain interest into you. Start off as friends, and see where it takes you. Good luck (:

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:32 AM

I would just talk to him and see where it goes if your doing on say Facebook or something send emoticons (not excessively) and see if he sends them back. You wont be able to tell right off unless hes really coming out and saying it just try to read the conversation through that i guess would be my only advice Smile