This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What made you hate facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:24 AM
What made you hate facebook?
I remember the first year I was on facebook, i had I had 300-ish friends on there, and about 250 of them wished me a happy birthday the first year. The following year, that number droped to about only 50 people. I was so disgusted by that, that as an experiment, the following I hid my birthday so no one could see it, and facebook couldn't remind them. And that year NO ONE wished me a happy birthday that year. Not one of my single "friends" seemed to know or care, not even my real life "best friends." And then they had the audacity to get mad with me, bc I didn't say happy birthday on their facebook pages. I have since deleted my facebook, and no longer talk to the majority of the people I was friends with.

And in case anyone was wondering, I don't have birthday parties, or special gatherings for my birthday. So they would have had to just remember it was my birthday.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM

Facebook??...

Ads

The dumb people on there.

and LOL!!!!!!!!! You actually thought most of the people you were friends with gave a sh*t about you? That was your first mistake.

It's just boring and I really don't care about what other people are doing

you!

I just see Facebook as competition for the insecure. People add other people they don't know just so it looks like they have lots of friends. It's really about how insecure someone is.

Its boring I remember when there was no facebook or myspace people would actually call on the phone to say happy birthday or send a card.

I've always hated the concept of Facebook since the very beginning. I don't want to share my entire life with everyone, and I certainly do not wish to be informed on what others are doing or eating for dinner. I resent Mark Fuckerberg for ever inventing it.

OK, so your essentially mad at your friends for not knowing your birthday when you voluntarily hid the date? For someone who doesn't make a big deal out of their birthday they sure make a big deal out of those who forget it.

Happy Easter!

Facebook is casual & boring! That's why I hate it. U can't learn new things & u can't give & recieve much information about lots of things. They r just pictures & ppl boasting about their pictures & what they've done & crappy & meaningless writings. & u have to ''like'' them. I opened an account , I found lots of friends &
after 4-5 days, I realized I hate facebook alot !
So I didn't check it again at all.

Instead, I love yahoo answers alot & I check it everyday !