This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is there a way to prevent facebook friends form seeing my entire wall?
11-09-2012, 09:24 AM
is there a way to prevent facebook friends form seeing my entire wall?
i want a couple of my "friends" (like my brother and dad) to be unable to see my entire facebook wall. is there a way to do that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM

Try ignoring or blocking them on their profile

Ads

go to privacy settings and hit only i can see my wall

Just quit using facebook all together. People who have next to nothing. Like the homeless, ex-convicts and con-men use facebook all the time like vultures. You need to go outside and get a real life. like a job, at a store, or begin an artful carrer or something. Facebook is for losers. Stop using it. Nex thing you know, you might end up dating a phycopath who lives off federal aid.

About your problemo. Your parents and family is there to protect and love you. They are not the enemies. So what if they see your webpage. It is better them, then Vinni the Fish.

Yes, there is (if I know what your talking about):
-Click the little padlock by your text box BEFORE you post. (only works before a post)
-On the drop down, click "custom"
-then "edit"
-Hide it from your brother and dad and whoever

Smile

Go to your profile page, and underneath the status update bar, click Options. The Options link will then change to Settings, click on that. Scroll down on the new page, and there will be a question saying "Who can see posts made by friends?" Click on the options list, and choose "customize" and you can type in who to block them from. You can also do this just with your status updates. Next to "Share" on your status update bar, there will be little lock, click on that and a menu will scroll down. Again, click customize and choose who to hide them from. You might have to do this for each status.
That's the closest you'll get.

facebook sucks, get rid of it