This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
all facebook friends gone?
11-09-2012, 09:24 AM
all facebook friends gone?
Hi there , today I log in , all my friends are 0 (all gone) and family relations are deleted , also all my messages are gone , I cannot send messages too , when I go to a missing friend , and try to re-add them , it say " that I am already connected to them" , is this a glitch and how to fix it ?

Thank

Ralph

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:33 AM

Yeaa its a glitch just refresh it btw is it mobile or pc? I could have helped you if you included that detail

Ads

Also happening to me, on 2 x windows computers.
Searching for a fix!! (will repost if I get one)

That Sounds Like a Error With Facebook You Cant Fix it Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem to them And They will Fix it

I'm having the same problem. My friends see me but I can't see any of them. They can still post on my wall, like photos or make comments and I can see all that but all my friends have disappeared as well. It the same when I use my Blackberry. Same when I sign in from a different computer or location. I've contacted Facebook about this and I'm still waiting on them. This started a day after I changed my profile picture.

There seems to be several hundred known people having this issue starting about midnight last night, and probably many more who haven't logged on yet today. There is one main thread going on about this issue in the facebook help community, so I would suggest posting there and keeping updated on that thread.

It seems that your friends still see you, and your friends still exist (if you try to friend them again it will tell you they are already your contact), but the glitch is keeping them from "existing" to your profile. It's stupid and I hope it gets fixed soon, just know you're not alone!

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/...order=desc