This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have drama in high school issues.. oh god?
10-01-2012, 09:38 AM
I have drama in high school issues.. oh god?
I tried to leave out as many details as possible..
I am in the 11th grade(16 years old) and have almost never had drama in my life.. mostly because I don't care about much with most people.

I met a guy who fell in love with me(guys do that a lot and then say that I led them on).. I didn't like him but I continued it like we were friends.

We were hardcore bestfriends for a month(everyday or so talking and together).. but we fought like crazy because he is emotitonal and always tries to find something wrong with me and takes me seriously when I joke. He is actually pretty dumb. <not gonna lie.

well anyway, he is bestfriends with this other girl..(name for context: Abbie)

I always joke about him saying whenever we are in public(we might see a woman/girl) and I will say, "ohh, that's your girl" but I mostly say it in context to girls who he talks to(including his friend- Abbie mentioned above^) and we both laugh about it.. I did this at least 50 times since I have really known him as a friend.

yesterday we were iming via facebook and I said that I saw him a few days ago but didn't talk because he was hugging "abbie".

He told her that I had said that "he was all over her" and that I was jealous and that I talk about her all of the time... and the list of things continues.

she got very mad and was texting me(I barely know this girl)

He is angry and says that I always say that I don't do any wrong. Help me out on what to do..
I don't feel bad but there are more details but that is the basis. The rest would only make them look terrible. In all honesty, I have no idea what's going on..

you see, he's crazy. Yesterday night I quit texting him to watch my friends' volleyball game and he told her that I was mad at him and some other junk(he thought that I was because he's crazy)

She is now tweeting that I thought they were dating and I was talking about her and all of the lies he told her(I don't have a twitter_ my sister told me) what do I do? It is going crazy.......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 09:46 AM

talk to them both in person and try to keep the conversation calm. Explain to the boy how childish what he did was and explain your side of the story. It might even help to talk to the girl one on one about what happened. Maybe you guys won't be friends anymore maybe you will... hope things work out. Smile

Ads

Honestly the best way to stay out of drama is to remove yourself from it. You can calmly explain to this girl that the guy was out of line and half the stuff he is telling her is crap but at the same time that might pull you farther into the drama especially if it is your word against his.

He is saying you are jealous and all of that because he does like you as more than a friend and so he is doing stuff in hopes to make you jealous.

If it were me, I'd stop talking to the guy and be nice to the girl and wait for it to blow over. When she sees that you aren't talking to him at school she will guess that you aren't friends with him and so anything he says to her about you won't carry the same weight as it did before.

I think he is playing a stupid game with you and instead of things going his way he is losing you as a friend. He needs to know that what he is doing is wrong, so ignore him. Trust me he won't like that a bit.

When it comes to people in drama for some they have to be the center of attention and they crave the drama. So even if it wasn't you he probably would do this with another girl because it is what excites him and he needs this. So break tides with him and move on. You will be better for it in the end.

No offence but your friend sounds bonkers. Just explain to him what you meant and that you like him as a friend only. If he doesn't get it then just ignore him because you can do with out all that.

Next time he tweets or facebooks something like that about you get all your friends to tell him what it was really like. And if this Abbie starts arguing with you just say "I don't know who you are, leave me alone."