This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did this girl have feeling for me ?
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Did this girl have feeling for me ?
First of all sorry for the long post. Just want to understand it from a girl's point of view. I had this colleague , used to travel with me in the company bus. We both were planning for higher studies so talked few times. After few days I sent her FB request which was accepted within few seconds. I didn't use fb's chat as I could talk with her over company's messenger. So no extra activity from my side on fb. She changed her pic after 2-3 days and 10 people already liked it when I too liked it as I used to do same for my other male/female colleagues added on fb. and what next , she blocked me on fb. It was quite offending on me. Still on same day , she talks with me on company's messenger when she needed help. I was quite surprised with her weird action. while going back I just asked her politely whether I did something impolite or offending (obviously unintentionally ) that she blocked me. She said she didn't block me but she deactivated her profile. but that was a lie , her profile was never deactivated. As it was visible to others. I never talked about that thing. so 4-5 months goes on , little bit occasional chat in bus or on company messenger. She always used to call me if bus was late despite the fact that she talked other colleagues in bus even females too but never called them. suddenly one day she needed some big help for higher studies preparation so again a big discussion and we again started talking regularly. her profile become visible to me and after few days receive friend request from her side (proves she blocked me.. reactivation doesn't require to send friend request again to existing friend). She even helped me with my application thing. Unfortunately her higher education plan didn't materialize. But she always used to motivate me whenever I felt low. I tried same too but I am not a good motivator I guess. She was a nice girl and in some way I started liking her. But I avoided showing her any hint as I was not sure if it can offend her (her blocking act was really weird). So finally I got admit from my school. I told her and she congratulated me. for next 1-2 months we used to talk frequently in bus. I never talked with her after office hour though. No phone call. She didn't come to office when it was my last day. and that was our last conversation. Tried to talk with her on facebook no reply. Even no reply to my last day mail. Tried to ping her once when I was in my country , no response. After I reached abroad , she posted some good luck wishes on my wall. I responded with a thank. in next one month pinged her twice , no response. I didn't ping her after that. And today I was checking my old facebook posts , find out that her post is missing. I tried to check via show friendship option and found that she has deleted my very rare old comments from her wall as well her post from my wall. She is quite active on facebook , keeps on updating the status etc. So I am just surprised , wondering whether she was expecting something from my end and then finally got disappointed . If someone tell me so that I can avoid offending some one in such way.
As I mentioned I liked her , but never tried to show it as I never felt she had some feeling for me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM

no

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply