This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends boyfriend chatting to me on FB?
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM
My friends boyfriend chatting to me on FB?
My friend's boyfriend has just randomly started talking to me on facebook, ive never met him before and its just so random. Anyone got any ideas why hes suddenly talking to me? hes not flirting, just talking at the mo, but why its just weird?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:35 AM

Maybe he wants to become your friend because you're friends with his girlfriend. My friend used to have a boyfriend who I knew but spoke to a bit at school, but I sometimes randomly spoke to him on Facebook. I didn't fancy him or anything but I spoke to him anyway. Maybe this lad just wants to be your friend so you all become one group of friends (you, your friend and the friend's boyfriend). It'll also be helpful to him as if he ever needs advice one what to get her for example, he could always ask you. Smile

Ads

he wants the p ya'll

I think that its not bad to talk to U. He just talk to you becouse yourw his gf's friend.so dont worry about thath but among your chatting try to remind him his gf.for example : Anyway,hiw is (name) going?I havent seen her for a long time:-)

Just ignore it. Many boys showing their extra talents in facebook now a days and you can't imagine how they are wasting their time in facebook. Just block him or ignore his messages. Never reply. His intention is nothing but to put you and your boyfriend in trouble and for enjoyment. Better you shall not to go in fb.