This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Estimate my mobile internet usage?
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Estimate my mobile internet usage?
I need to decide what Internet package I should get for my new contract with a smartphone

I will be checking facebook and twitter, semi regularly, perhaps a few times per day, I will google a few things every now and again and go on the odd website to find something, I may watch 1 or 2 youtube videos but not much really, I will download apps and videos mainly on wifi so its not included so much and ill have apps like weather etc that auto update every 30 mins or something to keep me posted, I may do a bit of skyping as well which I know will be most consuming probably, Oh and I use cloud for small files like word docs, not whole videos or anything like that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:35 AM

I use WiFi at home and I only really download apps over WiFi but other than that I'm quite a heavy user and I've rarely used more than 300MB a month, I think the most I used was a little over 400MB. People who say that 1GB isn't enough for them make me wonder what the hell they're doing because I'm always using my phone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply