This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where do you find all the apps and games in facebook? Can someone teach me how?
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Where do you find all the apps and games in facebook? Can someone teach me how?
oh thanks for the 2 answerers ... but do you have any idea how i can see all of it? 'cos my friends have facebook and they told me that before you could do that .. tks for your response anyway

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:36 AM

aaah..a newbie..welcome to facebook!!!you cant find all the apps and games on fb unless you have a specific name...

Ads

on your home page, there should be an 'application' tab underneath your picture (ish), click on that and you'll see a list of your or your friends recently added/played apps and games.
you can then look through a long list for whatever you want (:

Ok, when clicking on your 'home' tab at the top right, you will see different posts by friends , groups they've joined and whatnot. On the very left you will have a few "bullet-point" style sentences. One will be called Applications, and another games. You can then browse through the selection at will, and play them/take part in them.
Another way is to search for a certain game in the search bar at the top of the screen when on the 'home' tab. For example, typing "Mafia Wars" into the search bar will form a list of different apps/games/groups about Mafia Wars, and then you can choose from there.

Hope this was helpful Smile

You can find applications using the Application Directory.There, you will find applications that are recommended by Facebook in addition to applications that your friends are currently using.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=1095#...ectory.php

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=1095#...tegory=400
The Applications and Games Dashboards, located on the left menu on your home page, allow you to view the latest applications or games with which you and your friends have interacted.

You may also receive requests or gifts from your friends who are using applications on Facebook, which is another way to discover which applications are popular among your friends.