This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know whats going on...?
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
I don't know whats going on...?
Okay, so theres this guy. On Friday at lunch, he came up to me because we're both in the same outside of school band group. He's a sophomore and I'm a freshman. He says, hey aren't you in flutopia? and im like, yeahh i am! so we keep talking and then he brings up the football game. he's in band at school and im not. so he says, why dont you come to the game and sit with me and see what youre missing? so i say okay and that ill be there probably. so later in the day, he messages me on facebook saying, if you come to the game you gotta sit with me so i can show you what youre missing! i was on my phone so i was like, can you text me? its easier and gave him my number. so i go to the game and i go sit with him and his attention was fully on me the entire night. he introduced me to a few of hiis friends and everyone was so nice. so on saaturday, we start texting again and im like, yeahh that was fun we should do it again sometime (: and hes like, yeahh actually im having my birthday party/sleepover on november 5th, you should come but you dont have to sleep over if your parents wont let you! so we talked all day yesterday, literally for 8 hours. i dont know whats going on cause we barely know eachother but im starting to like him. any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:36 AM

What do you mean you dont know whats going on? He likes you, clearly. Sounds like you like him too. Thats what people do when they like each other, hang out and get to know each other.

Ads

puppy love

It's a very good sign that he has taken some time to get to know you, and even better that he introduced you to his friends. He seems like a nice guy. Go with the flow for now, let him do the pursuing and maybe something nice will happen at the birthday party. Smile