This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont know what's going on do you?
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
I dont know what's going on do you?
I've been friends with someone for a year and 1/2 who goes to my school. I also used to like them but now I dont think I do.
*last year* We were really close, both used to text/ call eachother, Facebook, he said on facebook as a confession I was his Bffl and other really nice stuff :')
*This year* he doesnt make any effort to interact with me, but if I message him he usually replies. He never asks me if I want to go somewhere, but if I ask him he may come along. In school if were beside eachother we'll talk, but sometimes it feels like he wants talk to anyone but me.

I'm so confused. Sometimes it seems like he wants to be good friends and other times not. I don't know if he gets like thus with everyone or if it was something I did, but one think I don't want is to loose him, even though him carrying on this way is making me feel pretty miserable.

Should I tell him how I feel? How?
What do you think hé is doing?
Ugh I feel mean posting this about him but I don't really know what to do cause I don't know if he'll get annoyed if I try to say something Sad
Thanks in advance guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:37 AM

yes you should tell him how you feel, as only he knows why he's acting the way he is.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:37 AM

Oh my god! I'm in the same situation!
My so called friend, Charlotte! We did the exact same things, now we hardly speak.
I'd tell him how you feel. Hope I helped