This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you block someone on facebook from seeing your friends?
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
How can you block someone on facebook from seeing your friends?
I want to block this one person from seeing my facebook friends. But, I don't know how since Facebook changed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:37 AM

Here's my answer, I do not know, you can't tell me I'm wrong as I really don't know and I answered your question with an answer that was correct...

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:37 AM

Yes. Go to your Facebook profile and click on 'Account' in upper right corner, then 'Privacy Settings'

Up at the top it will say in bold 'Basic Directory Information' and underneath that it says, "To help real world friends find you, some basic information is open to everyone. We also suggest setting basics like hometown and interests to everyone so friends can use those to connect with you. View settings"

Click on the 'View settings' part and in the middle of that page it says 'See my friend list'. Click on the lock and select 'Customize' and where it says, 'Hide this from' just type each person's name you want to hide it from and voila!