This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My BF un-friended me from Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
My BF un-friended me from Facebook?
We are on Facebook and other day he posted a picture there and while talking to him I mentioned that is a nice picture wit a spot of nature- not of him or ohers (it appears in my stream not because I look at his profile) and in the evening I discovered he is not friend with me on Facebook anymore ( well I have 10 friends it was easy to see not I have 9), I suppose he removed me from his friends. I am sad because I never interfere with his friends, I do not comment on Facebook on his posts, I do not have any activity there only posting times to times some pictures on my Facebook.
I did request for friendship and told him by mistake we were disconnected and I would like to reconnect with him and wait to see what is happening.
I would like to ask him why he did that
O feel humiliated by what he did, we are friends on Facebook since 3 years
thank you
yes I know him in person, it is a friend in real life, actually I know him before to both of us to join Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:37 AM

Just ask him why he did that.

Ads

HE IS CHEATING ON YOU!!!!

He probably have something to hide and dont want you seeing it

I presume you know your boyfriend in person as well? If so, then why stress over Facebook? It is nothing more and nothing less than a social network. Just calmly ask him why he deleted you, your comment was not harmful nor disrespectful in any way so I just don't see a good reason why he got angry. Further, this is by no means something you should feel humiliated about, it doesn't matter whether you've been friends with him on Facebook for the last three years, although I repeat that he didn't have a good reason to un-friend you, and if he had then you did not post it here, so just think carefully about all that you said to him and if you don't find it to be disrespectful then just ask him why. Communication is a key factor in a healthy relationship, don't sweat it and ask what's up, but do not waste your time stressing out over such an insignificant matter. Now if you don't know him in person then I'm afraid you are going to have trouble (no need to specify).