This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex deleted me on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Ex deleted me on Facebook?
So, my ex deleted me on FB, and it has annoyed me greatly. I thought we could be friends, or at least civil with one another, since we're in the same group of friends, but I guess not.

So I was just wondering, are any of you still Facebook friends with your exes?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:37 AM

I have always been friends with all my exes . But I guess it kind of depends if your relationship ended badly or how long it was . I would say it depends on what happened in the situation . Or if he's just immature .

Ads

Its annoying to have your ex on FB I deleted my ex too, seems like u still like him/her, move on.

Me and my ex don't even talk anymore, let alone facebook friends lol

Get over it and move on don't try to be friends now... it isn't worth your time and pain.

They deleted you because the same reason you cannot be together in a relationship is most likely why you can't be friends either. He wants to move on & that's a sign also. It'll make it harder for you to move on if you continue to monitor his life

Hmm.. I deleted my ex because I couldn't bare to see all the fun he seemed to be having withought me and all the new girls that would post on his wall. I reckon they did it probably for the same reason.. No matter who ended it. All I wanted was for him to recognise this and inbox me asking why or if everything was ok so I could tell him.. As you know girls are all funny and full of fealings Tongue so if its troubling you just do that, they are probably wanting an inbox from you Smile