This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is he facebook stalking me?
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
is he facebook stalking me?
NOW, HEAR ME OUT.

I used to hang out with these two guys. we used to interact on facebook. our friendships sort of ended, and all facebook interaction stopped.

They both remained on my "top friends" lists, top of the chatbar, etc....typical of people that you are friends with! But apparently, if you stop talking to them, they eventually stop showing up as "top friends"

OK. so, one of them disappeared after about 2 weeks. The other......hasnt. He still is always there in my top friends. I have not interacted with either of them for MONTHS.

PERHAPS.....just perhaps......humour me. IS THIS GUY, WHO HASNT DISAPPEARED YET, REGULARLY CHECKING OUT MY FACEBOOK PROFILE???

I dont look at either of their profiles!

what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:37 AM

This is personal. I go to facebook often and then I slack off for months at a time. Sometimes I get requests for friendship on facebook. This last often and then other times it stops. I come and go. Just do not care. Perhaps they are curious about you. Some times I go around and visit people on facebook. When I am there I just try to say something nice to them to brighten their day. it is great to do. Perhaps he has not been there and he just left stuff there.
Perhaps he does not go on facebook often, you won't know unless you ask him. I have no way of knowing who goes on my facebook page. If you want the whole world to know your business then post on facebook.

if you only want some people then befriend them. I am learning to be more careful about what I say on my facebook page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply