This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does this guy always look at me? I'll answer yours!!!!!!!?
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Why does this guy always look at me? I'll answer yours!!!!!!!?
***I dont know him***He always stares at me, but we never talk. He stares at me when we're at lucnh. When I added him on Facebook, he accepted my friend request in less than a minute. Literally. One day, we were walking in the hallway, (his was with a friend and I was by myself). My guy friend called my name and I ran over to him and the guy who always stares at me gave me a mean look. Today I had to say a speech and before and after I said my speech, he was looking at me. But idk if he voted for me. Why does he do this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM

He Obviously likes you.

Or hates you.

Ads

maybe you have something on your face like bird shit or something happens to me sometimes

he either likes you or hates your guts

This happened to me, but with a girl. He Likes you

He may like you alot and see you as his responsibility to take care of or hates you to the core and wants to see all the things you do to find your weak spot

This man is clearly from the future, where he has only been supplied with old photographs of you to make sure he gets the right target. He needs to stare to assure himself he has the right person. One shot, one kill, no civilian casualties.