This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make more friends please answer?
11-09-2012, 09:30 AM
How to make more friends please answer?
Ok, hey guys, I'm 15, and I would love if I could make some more friends. I'm home schooled, so please don't suggest school.
I only have 3-4 true friends, that I can actually trust. Sometimes I feel so lonely when I see my friends on Facebook with 500+ friends Sad they say "don't worry Tash you have LOADS of friends" I don't Sad so, how can I meet some more friends?
Don't suggest join a club, because there isn't really one here, but there is parks, beaches etc. I just want some more friends Sad
Thanks for answering.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends get a Blue for me too .

Ads

Be honest.if youre fake youre gonna get fake friends. Try making friends with your neighbors.have fun with your life.social networking can help.though school is the best place to make friends go to park and help someone out.

the brutal truth is.. you need to get out more, be sociable... because it doesn't work any other way dear.

Sharing improves friendship.
Finding new friends is not a matter.You are on Earth not On another planet.
Definitely find your friends.

Well you can try randomly talking to people (if you do online be really really careful!!!!!) like at the beach or something. We could be friends if you like?? i dont have many.

Well, having friends are great when you truly find happiness with them. But if you just want to be popular, the consequence is that, Yeah lets say that you have many friends but they are real? Having 3-4 REAL friends is treasure than having 5-10 but there are only 2-3 real friends or most of all they are all FAKE.

Having friends is easy. You'll just need to be yourself. Set aside your pride when you have fight with each other especially if you know that you're the one that should be blame on.
Just remember to be yourself because it is better if they befriend you what you really are not what you are not.

BUT REMEMBER:
Never take someone for granted. Because you might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond while you are too busy collecting stones.

Aww I'll be your friend.. message me.. I'm 15 too Smile Shyannehattery@yahoo.com
I hope to hear from you Smile

It sounds like you already know where to go to make friends - parks, beaches etc like you said. Just go where you feel comfortable. Maybe a part time job or something if you can?

Remeber though, even though your friends might have 500+ facebook friends, they probably don't talk to or even know half of them. I have over 500 facebook friends, but i only really have 2 close friends. have 3-4 true friends is pretty average, you are lucky to have that many, i hope that you don't worry about it too much <3

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...506AAJUp0A