This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends texted my crush of my phone and embarrassed me what do I do ?
11-09-2012, 09:30 AM
My friends texted my crush of my phone and embarrassed me what do I do ?
My friends where round my house and my crush was texting me, one on my friends asked if they could go on Facebook on my phone as I was on my laptop and I said yeah, but my mate textedit my crush saying' you look so sexy' and 'will you do me up the bum' and saying really kinky stuff, I said at the end that I was sorry and that my mates live to embarrass me but he hasn't textedit back, what do I do ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

who cares? your crush would know its not you

Ads

Text your crash saying
"Sorry, that was my mates pissing about! Hacked -.-"
That's what I would have put!

Id punch them in the face Smile i do more of the domestic approach...
a sensible thing to do is make them admit to your crush that they sent it, usually when shaft messages like that are sent people automatically know its a Facebook rape or a text rape. However i know where your coming from by being embarresed, if my mate did that id die, but id do my best to proov it wasnt me, everything will be fine x it happens every day x

just let him know it was not you and you would not say things like that tell your friends not to interfere with your life and to see what trouble they have now caused

Next time you see your crush in person, mention that it was your friends that sent those texts and apologise if it made him feel awkward. It's better to be honest. Besides, he should be able to guess that those texts weren't from you.

Don't panic !!!