This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to link my website in my Facebook timeline?
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM
How to link my website in my Facebook timeline?
i want to post my website in my facebook timeline so others can see easily. i updated my website but it it showing in contact information. i want in my timeline???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

To share a link your website in Facebook timeline, enter the your web URL into facebook status "What's on your mind?" box at the top of your profile (timeline) or home page. You can include a message next to your link if you like. Be sure to set privacy before you post, then click the Post button.

While you're browsing the web, you may also see opportunities to post links back to Facebook. Clicking a Like or Recommend button on another website can create a story for you on Facebook.

Ads

Want to see the people you worked with in 2002? A social timeline on Facebook traces your interactions with friends over the course of your life. Using details added or confirmed by your friends, classmates and coworkers you can create a visual timeline of who you've dated, who introduced you to whom and just how long you've know each of your friends.

If I understood the question properly, the answer is, Add it permanently in your 'worket at' so that people will see it on your timeline as well as profile.

Profile -> About -> Employers

Edit your profile settings. There you can add your website and make it public. Also add facebook badge to your site and link of facebook to your site

REMOVE FACEBOOK TIMELINE
When Facebook Timeline was announced, it didn't take long for the Internet to figure out that even though the new profile design isn't yet available to the public, anyone could get it immediately with this little hack.
Today, over 1.5 million users have activated Timeline with this workaround, making the new profile visible to each of them and anyone else who has enabled it.
http://tinyurl.com/7gleq4e