This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New facebook privacy settings - friends visibility question?
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM
New facebook privacy settings - friends visibility question?
With the new facebook privacy settings that came into effect today, how do you make your friends only visible to your own friends and not to everybody? Till yesterday, only my friends could see who all my friends were, but the new settings seem to have messed up the previous settings, any help is appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Yes. I know.
I've been trying to hide my Friends List for an hour now and it seems it just can't be done.

Facebook is going to have to change the rules back, because people won't like this.

Ads

I'm wondering the same thing):

They took away the control to block certain friends from seeing your entire friend list. You either have click that pencil on your profile page to show it to everyone or hide it from everyone.

How is that for improved privacy controls?! >Sad

Go to view your profile, click on the little pencil icon next to your friends list and click hide friends from profile or whatever it says.
It hides it from everyone but I'd rather have it like that than showing it to people who aren't my friends :/ this sucks!