This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So could this girl be flirting with me, if so how do I take it to the next level? HELP PLS?
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM
So could this girl be flirting with me, if so how do I take it to the next level? HELP PLS?
So, ive been wondering whether this girl was flirting with me or messing with me but now we are becoming friends and I think she is actually flirting. Like the other day I ran into her while switching classes and I started to mess with her and gave her the stare down. She started to blush and was like"Stoooop" and kinda gave me a tap. That same day someone asked me to pass a paper to her and when she reached for it, I pulled it back. She started blushing again and was like "Oh my gosh, stoooop!" and beagn to stat laughing. She recently added me on facebook and got upset when i didnt accept her friend right away (because i didnt see it) She came to me and was like "Your so mean!" and I was like "What did I do" and she goes " You didnt accept my friend request meanie!" Finally when i did accept it she came up to e the next day and was like "I went through your profile pictures, you were a cute kid". The thing is Im a closeted bi, but sometimes I dont notice when I flirt with girls. And she is well IDK, she has a boy who is like really into her but she wont go out with him. She also asked if i was seeing someone and about my relationship life and i told her that i was picky then she told me she was picky too. So idk if that meant anything but? Who knows, Im 100 percent confused Sad
Even today we got really super personal and opened up about our family, i wrote her a note with a heart and her name in the middle of it, before i gave it to her she was like" pls dont let it be that word again" -an inside joke, when she opened it she was like "awwww, i like this one" and she wrote a note like mine and gave to me.I noticed that she kept hold of what i gave her and when the bell rang she put it in her bag?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

It's kinda of hard to tell honestly (at least to me) but if you like her, tell her. The worst thing that could happen is she tells you she doesnt feel the same. If you ever want to talk about it or anything, you could always talk to me as well Smile I'm closeted bi as well, so I know how you feel. Good luck love xx

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Aw super adorable. Ask her to hang out. Since you have a class say you'd like to study. Go to a coffee shop. Or a library. Do this a couple of times. Ask her about herself and make her laugh. Especially if you're at the library. Even better if you get kicked out for talking and laughing. Then you get to go somewhere else with her, on a little adventure. Even if you don't get kicked out, you could say something like "Hey, I was planning on doing blah blah blah with someone, but they bailed. Want to go with me?" Offer to do somewhat romantic things, like strawberry picking or going candle shopping for lovely smelling candles. Just get her to do fun things with you. And after six or so times of this, ask her out.