This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I unhide the recent activity section from my Facebook timeline?
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM
How do I unhide the recent activity section from my Facebook timeline?
Can someone please answer the above in plain English?
I hid all stories from appearing on my profile by accident and now I don't know how to get it back.
I have gone through the privacy and account settings on Facebook and went through to the Help Center and it turned out not to be very helpful. The Help Center only helps if you hid some stuff from appearing but like I said I hid everything in error.
Your assistance is truly appreciated..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Dear go into your news feed and on left hand you saw options like news feed, messages, apps etc but put mouse in the start of news-feed and in the start of this option you saw a icon of "Pencil" click on it and your all pages, games other activities are shown there... Remove that things from there and your recent activity, block posts are unblock or shown again.
Hope This will work,

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

You can watch and get it back aswell just by going to ur timeline and choosing Activity Log in the right side of Update Info.Just choose that and u ll be able to watch ur all old activities and ll be asked whether u want them all to be shown on ur timelin or not and u can choose aswell that who can see that and who cannot.