This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you remove Facebook Profile Spy?
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM
How do you remove Facebook Profile Spy?
So I clicked the link for the Facebook Profile Spy thing, thinking it wouldn't hurt. Well now I sent chat messages to friends saying that they have been viewing my profile and gave them a link of this dreaded Facebook Profile Spy. How do you get rid of this spyware?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM

Use Malwarebytes or AVG to clear out spyware, spam, etc.
Well, make sure that next time when you see a dodgy application, don't click on it.
Besides, if there was such site, Facebook would have been killed. Facebook needs to respect everyone's privacy, whether they like it or not. There is no such application that tells you who stalks, spies on you.
Well, thinking it wouldn't hurt was quite wrong.
Anyway, go to privacy settings and go to applications on the left corner and then edit your applications and REMOVE it. Instantly. Well, let's just hope you remember that it does hurt.

Ads

click on account then go to privacy settings, scroll down and you'll see games and applications. click on this and all your applictions and games will show up. there is a little x besides everyone of them. click on this x besides the profile spy and remove it.

This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...tions.html

Good luck!