This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more Twitter followers?
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
How to get more Twitter followers?
I just started using it since like last Thursday & I have only 5 followers how can i get more

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM

Just follow a bunch of people who seem interesting to you and you'll find some who follow back. Then as you tweet, you will get retweeted and you'll start gaining followers Smile

Ads

The best way to gain followers is to follow people that are interested in the things you tweet about on Twitter. It really is as simple as that. Of course this takes time and effort and cannot be done in a flash. It is like growing a plant. Slow and steady work and eventually with time you will have a hearty following.

Are you too busy to grow your account on your own? There is an option to allow you to gain real and very targeted followers in a natural method, but without doing the work yourself. Full disclosure I am the founder of the service! It is called Tribe Boost -- http://TribeBoost.com.

If you want something a bit cheaper than our service -- and are willing and able to do all of the work yourself. Check out Tweepi. The methods of finding targeted people are not quite as powerful. It is basic, but it works OK. I do like how they have integrated with Klout scoring. So you can order a list of potential followers by score, hopefully eliminating the spammy type of accounts (of which a very high percent of Twitter accounts are).

I must sure that you can take advantages of this site http://www.tipsntricksforpc.co.cc/2011/0...s-on.html. Its so easy to do also, All the best !!