This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my Long distance Girlfriend Cheating with one of her new male friends?
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Is my Long distance Girlfriend Cheating with one of her new male friends?
Long story short, I have been in a long distance relationship with a woman for 2 years and in one month she will move here with me. I'm not a jealous guy, we both promised each other if either of us had sex with other people we would be honest about it instead of trying to hide things from each other, I haven't been with anyone and she says she has not either. But About 6 months ago she met a new group of friends all of them are male. Her lifestyle has changed since meeting them, she is going to clubs all the time with them dancing with them, having parties at her house with them, posting pictures on Facebook of her surrounded by shirtless guys, you get the picture. I asked her if there is anything more then friendship and she says no. I'm wondering if maybe there is more then friendship but she just doesn't want to hurt me? She is coming to a different country to be with me, so I know she cares, I just want to know if she's honest. How can I tell if she isn't giving me the full truth?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM

it's really hard but i'd advise u to stay single till u get married.

Ads

Need Advice? I give all sorts of advice for just $5. Advice on everything from love, parenting, family, friends, relationships, decision making, and more! I am non-judgemental and you will remain anonymous. Simply visit me on http://fiverr.com/advicegirl4you/give-you-advice and order your advice. For more information, find me on Facebook by searching for my page "Advice Girl 4 You". I look forward to helping you! Thanks and enjoy!!! Smile

She's not coming to a different country because she cares... she's coming to America, where everyone wants to be, and you may be her ticket to a good start here. In the meantime, what you have seen is what you'll get. Don't be a push over. Follow your gut.

One of the hardest thing about long distance relationships is the unknowing and the jealousy that can sprout out of it. Just trust her. I know you may get these feelings and urges but she picked you and not them. On top of that she is showing her commitment by moving to a new country just for you. Jealousy destroys relationships, so take a step back, take a big breathe and forget about her friends. I hope all goes well!
Good luck!

well u must trust her she being honest ,after all she moving to another country to b wth u