This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What app or apps can I use on the iPhone 4 to let me get on Facebook, pandora etc. at school?
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
What app or apps can I use on the iPhone 4 to let me get on Facebook, pandora etc. at school?
Hi , my school blocks facebook , pandora radio and other apps that I would like to use at school. I was wondering if there was an app I could download ( preferabally free ) that would let me use these without being blocked , or if you have and hints tips or tricks i should try out. Thanks again!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM

A thing will pop up asking u which internet to go into hit cancel and use the safari app to get on whatever you want.

Ads

Use the facebook app not facebook on safari!

If you have an iPhone, you should have a data plan with it, which means you can completely avoid using your school's network. Either way though, you only have to be a school for a relatively short amount of time during the day...you can wait until you get home to listen to music and screw around on Facebook while you focus on what you should be doing during the school day. If you spent as much time focusing on schoolwork and stuff as you probably are trying to figure out how to bypass your school's network security settings and policy then chances are you would have no homework at all by the time you left school for the day...and that's from personal experience when I was in high school back in 2007 (the year I graduated).