This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to a girl i like, that i don't know?
11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
How to talk to a girl i like, that i don't know?
I am a junior in high school. I am an active teen, who plays lacrosse and golf, and i live in this little town. I have never had trouble with making new friends. I'm hardly finding myself at home when i don't have to be. I am very social and always looking for new things to do.

However, I have never had a girlfriend, nor have i even had a first kiss... I have never really had a problem talking with girls that i am not particularly interested in, in fact, the majority of my groups of friends happen to be girls. They are some great people and i love to hang out with them.

In the 9th grade, i talked to this one girl a lot! But she had a boyfriend. We would talk for hours everyday, at school and txting into the early hours of the morning. She even told me if she broke up with her bf, she would want to be with me. Unfortunately i messed up by sending her a txt she interpreted as: i wanted to take her on a date, when i just wanted to hang. We had very awkward encounters after that, due to the fact her boyfriend found out, and he and his friends are complete idiots, she was acting like them too, which really made me disappointed in her, it was as if she forgot how close we used to be. They broke up eventually, now i walk past her everyday in school and never even look at her, just because i hate her so much.

Anyway, ever since then i have had horrible luck with girls. There was a freshman that i messaged in my 10th grade year, while on facebook, she was clearly happy to have a convo with me, but i couldn't even talk to her when i saw her in school. The worst part was that i would message her again and again almost every night, in which we would have long convos, but i didn't even say hi to her in school, i don't know what was wrong with me, i just couldn't bring myself to do it. That ended quickly.... One of my best friends is basically the face of the school, everyone in any grade in the entire school knows him just for his crazy personality, he's a good kid, very outgoing. He wants me to go get a girl and had me message a few girls on facebook over the past summer before this 11th grade year im in. I did, but to no surprise, none of the girls responded. So, now i'm back in school, and one of the girls that i messaged over the summer, is the one girl that i must say i have the most immense crush on, she's so cute, and outgoing, and i really like her. And to my great luck, she is in my psych class. She sits in the back and i sit in the front (due to the unavailability of seats, due to the fact i was messing around in the halls before the first class of the year)

Anyway, schools been going for a week and a half and i have passed her in the halls 10s of times, and i have never said anything. I will see her and like look away, idk if she even notices me. She's in a group of girls that of the other girl i messaged for a while that i never talked to, so idk if they think i'm weird and that they want to avoid me. (I hope they don't think that, because once i get comfortable in a situation i do so well) Anyway, i basically walk past her everyday, and on my way out the door of my psych class, i am typically walking right next to her, and i can never get the nerve to say anything! I like her, I'm not sure if she likes me, since she never returned the facebook message, and i don't want my chance to be blown. My friends don't understand why i don't just talk to her, and my best friend really doesn't even want to talk girls with me anymore, since i can't even talk to ones i like. Is it too late? Do i still have a chance? She's one of the more popular girls of her grade, and when we leave for lunch, is typically walking with someone else or is just a little ahead of me. I wouldn't even know what to say if i was walking with her to the lunchroom. I really like her. If anyone has any advice, please help me out. I want to finally get a girl friend, and i think its pathetic that i have never even gotten a kiss before. I generally don't even look at her when i walk past or if shes walking near me, i just try to look cool. Please, i need help, i don't want to be single anymore, i just need assistance, anything will help, thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM

I honestly could not read that whole thing lol sorry

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:41 AM

I mean if you just walk up to her and be like "I see you a lot and I've messaged you, we should hang out sometime" or something like that.