This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will he text back or not?
11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Will he text back or not?
We met on a dating site. We met up for the first time 2 weeks ago. Though we have been talking for 18 months. Please note, we met up as friends. It wasn't a date. Anyways, stuff he used to say were things like: he went on holiday, and told me "if he doesn't text back it's not because he's being a **** & I ignoring me". He texted me as soon as he came back and said "how he missed talking to me". I always worry when I text him so once texted him about how I was sorry to bother him. He texted back saying "how it's never a bother when I text". He even said the week before we met how he "really wants to meet me" and the day before how he's "looking forward to it". Now the day we met, he was meant to take the 8pm train home as he doesnt like taking the last one but the two trains before but he missed it. So he said its ok ill take the 9pm one. He missed that one too, so he ended up taking the last one which was 11.30. Anyways, he hugged me goodbye and as I was hugging him I said see you soon and when we pulled away from each other he lingered and smiled and said yeah see you soon.

Now I texted him the next day and he hasn't replied! (Yet)

Now, he once said to me, that he is very upfront and brutally honest. Which means he would text me back if he didn't want to see me again, Or be friends? Right?

He takes ages to reply to everyone! Not just me. As I've seen the facebook comments from his other friends. Plus he is kinda always losing his phone or breaking it. He's not attached to his phone like most.

He hasn't deleted me off facebook. Which must mean he must want to keep me on there.

A year and a half is a long time to talk to someone without meeting, which must mean he wants to be friends. No one talks for a year and a half without meeting, then meets and then never speaks again!

So do you think he will?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM

Calm down. He will reply. Just give him some time!

Ads

If he's not attached to his phone like most people and it's been two weeks, he probably just forgot he had a text. Might want to hit him up again. I've done that plenty of times when I get a text, read it, go back to what I was doing planning on responding in a minute...then I get yelled a week later at for never responding haha

Come on, he will text you if he likes/loves you, but then if he doesn't then let it be. No forcing things. There are many fishes in the ocean and you know it.DOn't show him that you are so affected or whatever. Be happy and do your own thing while focused on other things you will not keep on thinking and waiting for his text.

Well it's like you said. He takes forever to reply to msgs so don't worry if he doesn't you back right away. He could be busy or maybe his phone broke (again, really? you would think). If doesn't reply to your msg in the nxt 24 hrs then something is wrong. I've gone through some of the same issues when txting someone. A girl I know still talks to me and everything but when I txt her she don't txt back anymore so i gave up on that but we're still friends so that's good. (I used to have a crush on her and i'm still not over it and it's been a few weeks) so yeah I still like her alot but there's nothing I can do about it. It's life and that just the way it is. txting is probably the worst thing to do when you wanna get his attention. If you know where he lives then you can take the train to his house (lol) and talk to him that way.