This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He asked for nudes on the first day...?
11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
He asked for nudes on the first day...?
So... A girl I had fallen for (and she liked me too) hung out with an "old friend" a few days ago. On the first day of hanging out with her he asks her out, and somehow was able to get her to like him that much for her to say yes. And like the jealous human being that I am, I looked at his profile and everything just to see if I was any better than him to maybe at least have a reason to feel better about myself for. He's more attractive than me in my opinion (and probably the opinion of any girl), and he doesn't even seem like a mean guy reading through his interests and whatnot.

This is him:
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...7748_n.jpg

This is me:
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...4721_n.jpg

Anyways, to the point of this question. On their first day of dating he said something along the lines of "now, you don't have to or anything... but I'm curious" and asked for nudes of her (and got them). Not to mention all over his Facebook wall he has "to be honests" from a bunch of girls saying things like how much they miss him, how cute he is and how he should text them, with other girls saying things like "we used to talk all the time, but now we don't", etc.

Is this a bad sign? What would you guys think about a guy like this?
Sorry, I forgot to mention why I added pictures. When I said "he's more attractive than me in my opinion", I wanted to show you guys what I meant.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:42 AM

hes a playa.

Ads

stfu you know you're talking about yourself...
and both of the pictures look like dog crap...

Ya it's a bad sign, it only means he wants one thing and he's most likely going to use her and dump her.

He is a guy that learned to ask for what he wants (and gets it)

If you had beaten him to it and asked her out first you might be the one with pics on your phone

The only good things that come to those who wait are the good things left behind by those who hustle

He's obviously just a player, but that's her business. Maybe she only wants something physical now anyway... Sorry, you got the bad end of the deal, but she's a big girl that can make her own choices even if you think they're bad ones.

Also, I'm not sure why you posted pictures-- but I will say that the only difference between the two of you in those pictures is confidence. You don't look like a guy that is super confident in his looks. You would be a good looking kid if you just owned your looks.

He sounds like a huge player and kind of a douchebag. And he's not very attractive, in my opinion at least.

That guy sounds like a douche who only wants to have sex with girls. Don't let him get to you!! Believe that you are a good guy and don't compare yourself to others. I think you should tell her what you feel. Tell her that she deserves so much better than that guy. Tell her that she deserves you. Trust me, girls love to hear that.

Yeah it's a bad sign. He's a player and up to no good.

I think he sounds like an @sshole and that girl is going to get hurt and then come right back to you.

Btw your actually kinda attractive, just do something with your hair