This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
he rejected me but now he's interested?!?
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
he rejected me but now he's interested?!?
I asked my crush out about a month or so ago. He was really sweet about it and said he liked me, just not in that way.

Since then I have moved to live with my mum (was previously living with my father) and so I've changed schools and live about 50 minutes away from where I used to and now have to go to a different school. (He knew where I was moving and knew I WAS going to move).

He started talking to me tonight on Facebook:

Him: hey
me: Hey
him: u left school aye?
me: Pardon? I left (my old schools name here) if that's what you mean?
him: yea haha where did u go?
me: My Mum decided to move up to (name of where I currently live) to live with her new boyfriend up here and I really missed her so I moved up here with her to see how it was for a bit
him: ahhh
(I decided to try and make a bit of conversation so I could figure out why he was talking to me)me: What about you? Are you staying at (schools name) next year?

Then he went off Facebook?
I’m confused. Why wouldn’t he ask me this 3 weeks ago when I’d left? I’m on Facebook regularly and so is he.
I don’t understand whether he might like me a bit now (maybe because I told him I liked him and sometimes then the other person develops feelings for them)?

Please help me out here.
(we’re both 16 if it matters)

My friends all sit in a group together and they've told me that he's been staring at them lately since I've been gone? He also looked like he was going to talk to my best friend the other day (since I've moved he's added her on FB and has liked one of her posts (he seriously never likes ANYTHING on fb)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:42 AM

people change , young teens change like breakfast. what was tasty one day is no longer the next. your young, both of you and your minds are immature and ever changing , going at a million miles an hour

hes into you now, go for it, connect, it may not last, it may change but thats what teenage life is about

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply