This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think she will ever love me?
09-30-2012, 01:37 AM
Do you think she will ever love me?
I'm in love with Ariana Grande. I want to have her children kids. I want to play futbol de Americano on the hot asphalt with her. I EVEN want to eat hot pockets with her, and when she burns her lips, I'll laugh. We'll Laugh together.I DM"d her on twitter with this, altered of course, and she sent back "AWWW". Thats the last I've Heard from her. I need her warm embrace, her soft touch, her beautiful face in my vision, her @$$ on my D!<K.............I'm in love, will she evur luh me?!
I like you Clitus, I mean Cletus. I think I will give it a rest, and when I do, It'll be on your mothers chest
Awww Joanna, I like your sassyness AND your avi. Doubt I could say the same about your REAL face though
Dude who loves Ewan.......yer probably right *tears a little*....and Ewan will never love you...
JAQUIKUK.......YOU JUST.....ughh did you not read what I put up there? OF COURSE I'M FUGGIN SERIOUS!!!!
HEY CATHERINE, GO SUCK SUCK SOMETHING Big Grin but on a serious note, that would be my DREAM!!! SOMEONE SCREENSHOT THIS SHYT!!

#RoundOfApplauseForCatherine
Rocco......you are the ONLY, answer i disliked.........I hate racoons, they are excessivley fiesty and I hate it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 01:45 AM

Only if you repost the same tired question endlessly confirming your status as a whiny douchebag. Give it a rest.

Wow... so you're into necrophilia. Who knew. A necrophilic douchebag. What will they think of next? LOL!

Ads

if you drug her

LMAO how u go from laughing togeather andd having a good time, to her @$$ on my D!<K.

she can't cheat on me

No get over it

NO. You're fantasizing dude

I doubt that she will fall in love with you over Twitter... maybe you should forget about it

Wow! Are you for real?

MAN FUCK THAT SHIT SHE GONNA LOVE ME BITCH AND NOT YOU NIGGUH!!!

#TeamFuckuIgotHerPussynow!!!!