This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my husband had an affair and the woman he was having an affair with posted...?
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
my husband had an affair and the woman he was having an affair with posted...?
a picture of him and her as her FB profile picture. He is back home with me and our children and we are working through our problems. He has told her numerous times before leaving her to remove the picture and she has not done so. It hurts me, our children, family and friends and the picture is still posted. I reported it to Facebook, but they just see a picture - how can you explain why it is harassing you so they can ban her or have her remove it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:42 AM

Just totally ban/block her

Ads

Facebook is not going to take the picture down. It's not a picture of you. And it's not offensive. (Although obviously upsetting to you.) She's doing it to get a rise out of you. DOn't give her the satisfaction.

She is willing to disturb your family life.

you block her out of your life (via facebook)- she realizes it ticks you off - hence - NO REMOVAL

once she gets she has no control over your emotions - she will stop

BOTH OF YOU - BLOCK HER - the end

I don't think it can be removed if it is just a picture of them. In fairness, this is your HUSBAND'S fault.

That woman is doing that to piss you off. Just block her and ignore this incident. That's the best way to deal with this 'cyberbullying' on her side.

Hmmmm...if you have access to her FB account. Why don't you steal her pictures and make a new account impersonating her? Hahahahaha!!! That's going to piss her off a lot.

Idk if it's possible or not, but try to get compromsing pictures of her and post them there Tongue
Don't tell ANY of these things to your husband!!!

Even though you are working through things, the fact that your husband cheated can have lifelong consequences such as this.

Having an affair was immoral and cruel, having a picture taken with the ex-lover was just plain stupid!

As embarrassing ad it is to you, let it serve him as a reminder what his deplorable befavior has caused his wife and children .
This only makes the two of them look bad, not you.

Let husband do his own damage-control,

As an adult, why do you bother looking at her profile on Facebook? She obviously doesn't care that you're hurt, so stop looking at her page.
Your husband should be embarrassed for getting involved with such an immature person.

I'm sorry to say that posting a picture cannot be considered harassment. But for your own sanity and healing, both you and your husband should discontinue looking at her page, or having anything at all to do with her. The best thing you can do at this point is to concentrate on getting back to normal, and working on your relationship now - don't dwell on the past.
She's experiencing 'sour grapes' and is pissed that he left. She's trying to hurt you both.

Remember, the best revenge is a life well lived. So be happy, it will make her crazy!!