This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP!! What to say if you want to find out if someone is taken?!?
10-01-2012, 10:35 AM
HELP!! What to say if you want to find out if someone is taken?!?
Okay there has been a guy that I've been crushing on that works at gamestop I've made small talk with him several times.. In a course of a month

Sadly I think I found out he has a girlfriend.. But I'm not 100 percent sure if they are still together based off her twitter.. I was going to go in the store before I found this out and ask him if he wants to hang out.. But idk now.

I'm going to ask him on Xbox instead of in person... What should I say to let him know I like him but I want to know if he is taken?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 10:43 AM

Would your girlfriend be annoyed if she knew i was talking to you this much?

Ads

Well at the point where you will let him know that you like him, it shouldn't be relevant anymore if you ask him it directly. Simply ask, are you taken? If you want him to know that you like him then any way you phrase it he will know in the back of his head what your intentions are. Be truthful and honest instead.

Just be steady.You will know what to do.

I would just be honest!
I've done it before, so I know it's not the easiest thing to just tell someone you like them when you don't know how they feel about you. But guess what? After I told that guy I liked him, we started going out! (& still are)
I would ask him about if he's dating someone now though. You could say something like "So, are you & ____ still dating?" or "how's ______".
& then I would just tell him how you feel.
but don't freak out or anything! Cause if you tell him you like him, then he would have an excuse to ask you out, now or later. Best of Luck!