This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more traffic for my blog?
11-09-2012, 09:36 AM
How can I get more traffic for my blog?
I have a blog, http://www.thecollegeprincess.com which is a lifestyle blog aimed towards college aged females and I would love to get more subscribers and followers on my twitter, princesskate25 and also my YouTube, thecollegeprincess.

Any advice on getting more traffic? Would anyone be willing to help promote my blog?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:45 AM

Social Networking sites like Google Plus, Facebook, Friendster and LinkedIn are good help to increase your traffic, as long as you have lots of friends. I also have a tech blog (http://www.troubleshootit.blogspot.com). Im willing to promote your site, just email me at meyrickvillarica@gmail.com.

Ads

The first one is SEO. Then you can add your site to some directories, be active in social media sites like Twitter, G+, Facebook. For increasing your twitter followers, you can use some automated program like Tweet Attack. You can search for tweets made by other users, that are related to your niche and reply their tweets

To get more traffic to your walk you must have a link building strategy to get quality links from other walks back to your blog post.

One of the easiest ways to do this is to write an article for your blog and then submit the same article to other websites and submit a back link to your blog post.

Professional bloggers use software to automatically generate back links from other high quality websites back to your blog posts.

Keep in mind that traffic is really visitors or real people.

How do you find a website? Most people are trained to start searching 1st at Google. Google is the most popular search engine on the planet. In order to get traffic from Google you must have a strategy on how to optimize your blog post and organize your page in a optimized way so that Google notices your blog post. I usually write the blog post 1st in a draft mode before placing it online for the public.

After you have written your blog post. Check out the Google keyword tool and analyze your website by submitting your new URL. Google will give you a list of keywords and the amount of traffic for those keywords. I like to select keywords that get at least 1000 searches per month and less than 20,000 searches per Month. Select 8 of these keywords that are relevant to your article.

Nezt submit them into the keyword meta-tag. Next submit your article to other websites across the Internet and leaned back to your main blog with the keywords you just discovered as the anchor text for the link.

You keep doing this every time you write a blog post and you will see a lot more traffic coming to your blog over time.

I hope this answer helps good luck with your new flood of traffic. Vsit my blog thank you.

http://brettfullmer.com

Go to my blogSmile http://www.thehowtoblog4you.blogspot.com
I'm a new user so I'm barely getting the hang of it.

Use the following methods to get more traffic:-
(1) Adwords (a paid, targeted advertisement campaign)
(2) Blog comments
(3) Forum comments
(4) Huge List Of Free Classified Websites including Biggest or Largest Classifieds, American Classifieds Tv, Free Ads TV, Free Community Classifieds, Free Classifieds Directory (you can google it)

Here is my "14 Method secret" of bringing my Page rank to 3 Just in 18 days. Hope it'll help you to Increase your traffic too

1. Submit your sitemap (RSS Feed URL) to Google, Yahoo, Ask.

2. Submit quality articles to article directories

3. Guest post on other blogs?

4. Make a Fanpage on Facebook

5. Join Facebook Groups that related to your blog and share your info with members (also you can make docs with some important info and put your link there)

6. Add an easy to share widget (buttons) in the blog and ask readers to share.

7. Share your links in Google plus stream and notify the circles about the post.

8. Answer the question on forums that related to your blog topic.

9. Submit every new post to StumbleUpon.

10. Submit your blog related videos to YouTube

11. Post some ads on free classified ads sites like " CraigsList "

12. Exchange links with other bloggers

13. Register with a free ad banner exchange service like " Entrecard " (Really effective and free)

14. Ask readers to subscribe to your RSS Newsletter via email. (It'll be a reminder to your readers)

Hope this will help and I think you will learn more methods when you get some experience with this 14 .

I was looking for a good site where I could purchase Twitter followers. And with the help of forums, chats and my friends’ advice I finally found some good sites.
1.www.boosttwitterfollowers.com
2.www.buyrealtwitterfollowers.com
3.www.buy-followers.org
4.http://twitter1k.com
Buy-followers and twitter1k were both good but the main difference was that i got more targeted followers from buy-followers.org as I spent about 100$ buying followers from each site and when I was promoting my products via the followers added by buy-followers.org the ROI was about 150$ so I think this is the most important thing to consider when doing any kind of online marketing.

Hello,

There are a few things that you can do to try to increase the following of your blog.

1) I would recommend going out and participating in conversations on other blogs with relevant topics that you enjoy. To have a successful blog these days, you often need to be seen as part of a larger blogging community. Go out and comment on blogs that you like. Most bloggers enjoy the feedback and participation, and will likely check out your blog. Just make sure that whatever method you are using to comment includes a profile with a link to your blog, or that you have a signature with a link to your blog.

2) Hold a contest, and find places to promote that contest. Offer, say a $5 or $10 amazon gift card (or some prize relevant to your blogs topic), for when your blog reaches a certain number of followers. Then, promote the contest on Facebook, Twitter or by letting other bloggers know that you are holding the contest.

3) Submit your blog to directories. There are several directories out on the web that you can submit your blog to. I would recommend submitting your blog to BlogNation.com's directories - you can view all of their current directories at http://www.blognation.com/directories. CultureBlogs.org may be a relevant directory to submit to.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

If you are an affiliate marketer, you know how important it is to stand out of the competition. But in order to achieve this, you have to do everything you can to stay ahead of your competitors, only then you'd be able to carve out your own unique selling point in front of your target audience. When you use Twitter correctly for affiliate marketing, you can go far, and yet there are so many ways that you can use the service for affiliate marketing purposes. There is so much opportunity available to an affiliate marketer when he or she uses Twitter correctly. In the following article we shall be looking into a few effective Twitter tips that will help you use to grow your affiliate marketing business.

The first thing is rather common sense but many marketers haven't figured it out. You need to make sure that every tweet that you send out is useful. While an occasional detour off topic may be acceptable, it's better to stay on topic for the sake of your target market. What this means is that if your niche or field has to do with training dogs, your tweets need to be about training dogs. Give your followers what they're looking for and you'll stand heads and shoulders above your competitors. If there is one thing that will give you long term benefit from Twitter as an affiliate marketer then it is definitely giving out quality on a regular basis.

Secondly, you need to be highly relevant with your tweets. If you want results for your Twitter efforts then you can't be random in your efforts. If you want to promote a product about dog training then your tweets need to be relevant to someone looking for information about training dogs. If you go off topic you risk losing your followers or they may become unresponsive.

Last but not the least; create a tweeting schedule where you would send out tweets on particular time intervals. This is great for getting people to become excited about what you're tweeting because you are always providing useful information as it relates to your niche, and so you will have your followers constantly looking forward to your next tweet. You now see how effective Twitter can be for affiliate marketers and how simple it is to put certain techniques to work for you. If you really want to succeed in using Twitter to enhance your affiliate marketing business then you will have to think out of the box and keep on moving forward. As you progress, you will begin to see that Twitter is much more than a social media site, as it's more of a marketing tool just waiting to be used.

It is a long and frustrating process to have to do this all manually of course, but you will see improvements. There are excellent tools such as tweet adder that will automate the entire twitter process for you by getting you thousands of followers, if you want that many! Find out more about increasing your Twitter following and website traffic at the websites below as well as the best tools to use!