This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am dating a married man and don't know what to do?
11-09-2012, 09:36 AM
I am dating a married man and don't know what to do?
Before anyone begins bashing on me for dating a married man, I would like it if you'd hear me out.

I met this man a year ago at a local gym. He asked to exchange numbers which seemed so surreal to me since I never expected to get hit on at a gym. Needless to say I agreed to exchange numbers with this stranger. That night we began texting. Soon after it we began talking on the phone. It went from getting together to work out at the gym to going on dates. Two months later he made it official and asked me to be his boyfriend. A month later I decided to take it to the next level. So in all it has been a great relationship. We've been dating for about ten months now.

Now I will explain how I came to know he is a married man. In the last couple of months I have came to think he has a kid due to the fact that one time he called me I heard a child in the background. I would always ask him but he keeps on denying it. Okay, so I have been using the Facebook app for years now, but never used the sync your phone contacts feature until a couple of weeks ago. I was using it one day when I found his picture under a different name.

So I found myself checking his profile and coming to realize he was married, had a son, and was not the age he told me.

Now that I know his real identity, I am heart broken. I love him with all my heart. Though I do understand that being with a married man. I have not confronted him about this because I don't know what to say or may be the thought of losing him kills me. We have gone out after I found out. I don't know what to do and I can't pretend to not know who he really is. I have introduce him to my parents which breaks my heart and I basically can't talk to anyone close to me. So once again what should I do? This secret is killing me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:45 AM

Break it off you can do it. There is someone much better for you out there. If he would do it to her he would do it to you and he is doing it to you right now with his wife. I know it's going to be really hard but have faith. If you are religious pray and be strong, god will get you through it. He has someone picked out for you who is more perfect than you can even imagine. Find yourself, grow in yourself, take time to yourself and let this one go. You will thank yourself later on. It will get easier.

Ads

You're probably hurt cos he lied to you. And maybe what you're doing feels morally wrong since he's breaking his vow to his partner, but he's in this relationship just as much as you are. It's a tough call, you have to go back to your principles and see if you're willing to drop them for this person you care for. If you're having a hard time with that then bring up the subject but preface it with "i don't want to lose you but i want to hear your side of the story." This is one of those situations where you take it day by day and play it by ear.

Wow. Like Rihanna said "Leave the boy alone!"

try breaking this relation apart. knowing this fact many men may start trying this method thinking this girl will be completely under my control. so try to be bold and simply ignore him for keeping false relationship with u.

You love the idea of your relationship before you found out the real him. Now that you know he is a liar to both you and his wife you should leave him. Don't seek revenge because it will only leave you more heart broken in the end and maybe feeling guilty. He's hiding you from his real true life. Sounds like a shady ass who gets a thrill from a double life. Good luck with whatever you choose!!

You love the man you thought he was. he is living a lie. your part of it. so is his wife and child. imagine the pain n hurt she will feel when she finds out. do you really want to be with someone who has no care of everyone else involved here. he is doing what he wants to furfill his needs and wants. this man is a liar and a cheat. you dont know him . his wife doesnt know him.this relationship is headed no where.cant be. he hasnt been honest not even about his child. how can you keep a child hidden forever...
get out of it now. save some dignaty. find yourselfsomeone who will be true to you aswel as themselves.

i know its quite hard 4 u to leave him bt u have to do so as the man whom he is living with is even a girl lyk u with a sweet child.....no matter tht a man whom u r dating is selfish who doesnt care 4 his family bt u have to think in all way round ....its quite difficult bt u have to confront him and have to get rid if him as soon as possible...he is a man full of lies as suppose if he left his family 4 u and begin to spend his lyf with u thn wht is the chance tht he ll find sm other grl and leave u so please think of it girl and take the decision accordingly as dont let ur emotions take control over ur mind .........my best wishes r with u

leave him

i can understand its hurts you a lot.but only some days you will forget him,but if you continue the relationship life long its hurts you.

Dear Buddy,

The marital status is known to you accidentally and this gentleman never opened his mind. He is trying to be smarter.

Do you want this liar ?

Best of Luck

Thanks, Warm Regards & May GOD Bless

G Senthil Iyappan