This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i gain more followers on twitter?
09-30-2012, 04:41 AM
How can i gain more followers on twitter?
Hello, my question is.. how can i gain more followers on twitter?
because im following 102 and follwed by 37 only. whoever can please follow me @SulafaJ
and mention me on your tweets. whoever does that will be chosen as the best answer with 10 points
Thank you x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:49 AM

Post a video of you punching yourself in the face.

Ads

Well search the name of your favourite band or film or tv show etc in the search bar at the top of Twitter and simply follow them. Tell them you followed them and say because you have a lot in common and they could follow back. I'll follow you, I'm @ellieandersonxd Big Grin

When I go on your tweets it says it's a Private account please retry. But your picture is cool

so you want to be a leader not a follower.If you want others to follow u .then think like a leader act like a leader think what makes u extra ordinary. Write something that inspires other people. If u do so then u will get what u want
GUD DAY:-)

I see there are some site by which we can get some twitter follower . But those follower are not good and they even unfollow after few days.We need to get good or quality follower to reach our goals.If we want good result we must need to spend something. So I reccomend to look paid service for twitter follower that is not free.Here you can take a look to have fan http://www.ribbun.com/more-twitter-followers.php

thanks
tusher