This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does It Seem Like He Likes me?
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Does It Seem Like He Likes me?
Okay, well I Have a crush on this Guy aaren He's a football player and He's Sooo Funny and so Nice and So I added him on facebook and Sent Him A Message Saying " Hey Aaren your in my Algebra 1 Class and your So Funny I swear" And He Accepted my friend Request and Sent me a message Back saying " Oh hey Thanks And I know you Big Grin you sit behind matthew right?" ( I told Him I liked Him)And me and aaren had, started a conversation and we chated for about an hour then he had to go then When I went To math The Next day He Would Stare At me When I Was Doin My Work And I could see this from the Corner Of my Eye but when I Looked Up to See Him Staring At me he would Look away Like Nothing ( It wasn't A stare like this... O.O it was Just an Occasional Stare like He would Stare at me for a little While then He Would Look at Away) and he would keep doing It and then He Flirts with this girl Paige(Paige is in our Algebra 1 Class) ( Okay i Admit I get a little On the jealous Side) and i totally don't like this girl at all because she's always flirting with aaren in front of me. And So Aarens friends where trying to hook up paige and aaren together one day in math and
Aaren kept coming up to talk to paige and then he would go with his group of friends and I was almost in tears that day and I Guess aaren must of noticed because i was Pissed I was beyond pissed I got so Pissed A tear came down from my eyes And when aaren saw me he Just kept looking at me and i looked at him and he turned away after that I was soo Mad And i Was Still Crying And I was standing with my friends in the Hallway and Aaren passed by me and i looked at him and He was So Mad I don't know why And then the next day he Started Flirting with me

I'm Not sure does this seem like he Likes me??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM

He sounds like an asshole, so why does it matter.. If he likes you he should suffer that piece of shit

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:47 AM

Firstly I Think You Should Work To Improve Your Skills Of Capitalization.
Then I would ask Aaren out because he totally likes you!!!!
If he didn't why would he accept you on facebook and talk to you for ages? He seems quite a popular guy so he wouldn't waste his time talking to someone he didn't like. Go for it Smile