This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i don't have company or website but i want to use facbook ads to make money ,can i find company to advertise ?
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
i don't have company or website but i want to use facbook ads to make money ,can i find company to advertise ?
earn money on facebook ads

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM

Even the perfect affiliate setup with an intermediate site the pre-warms prospects before sending them to the store site take careful adjustment to make profitable.

If you create facebook ads with affiliate links directly to store sites, your chances of being profitable are less.

FYI you can create a free Facebook fan page that you can do some light selling from, paid facebook ads are cheaper of the go to a fan page and not off site.

There are affiliate program directories you can find online, these mostly pay a sales commission. I believe people have better luck on Facebook with CPA ads where you just have to secure a lead, not a sale. CPA programs are harder to get into, they want you to be experienced, have a site or a big advertising budget. I hear wolfstormmedia.com is newbie friendly, with lots of training material.

Ads

A Facebook Fan page is appropriate to use in marketing and advertising. It is totally FREE and you can design your own page..

Hello

If you dn't have any website then you have to prepare a fan page in facebook and start to market that page by using the facebook ads.

hope you understand.

For the most big players like clickbank.com you don't need a website. You can use their affiliate programs as well on Facebook or for email marketing.