This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend has forgotten my birthday :(?
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
My best friend has forgotten my birthday :(?
So we've been friends for about 9years and went to school together. We catch up regularly when we're both off uni and not working. I last saw my best friend on Thursday and we've text eachother everyday since.

I'm really p*ssed at the moment!! My birthday is today and they have totally forgotten. He has text me like normal. Also he has Facebook (which he's been on today) and has failed to wish me a good day, whilst our friendship group all has!

Is this friendship worth fighting for? He forgot my birthday last year too Sad but always remembers our other friends birthdays Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM

Did you tell him before?? Because if you didn't its not like that's something he's stressing about 24\7, y'no.....

Ads

So it's not that important I have a horrible memory and my best friend accepts that. Everyone makes mistakes if you can't come to terms with that maybe you're not the he thought you were. Plus he's a guy they were born that way.

forgetting a birthday can happen to anybody !!!

Dont get pissed at them for it... it will probably happen to you at least once in your life...

Gently remind them of it if it is important to u .. and they will go.. OMG.. sorry.. and everything will be cool..