This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Privacy HELP - 10 points?
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Facebook Privacy HELP - 10 points?
When some of my friend of facebook send me a message, all my others friends can see what he or she wrote me, they received an email with the message, how can i change that? i want it more privacy, i don't want that all my friend look at when someone send me a message.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM

Just edit your privacy settings. On the top right hand side there's a Settings tab. Click it then click Privacy Settings then Profile. Adjust who can see what there.

Ads

Click your profile, click your wall settings, and uncheck "Friends may post to my wall". That way they can only send you private messages.

Also you can delete posts on your wall you dont like

HEY, Its all in your hand, this only can help you out :
Click your profile, click your wall settings, and uncheck "Friends may post to my wall". That why you can really block the peoples to post on your wall. And after all its your wall. So you have all rights to delete it or to keep it..!
Just make your friends to know the private message in settings and you can even keep it with the point view.
Also if any other trouble comes you can contact me on my facebook group: Realm Of Empires
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41036653118
Will surely to get you well..!

What you can do is do it via email. But make sure not to start it off from the conversation! What that is called a thread in which it takes the whole conversation and sends it to everybody. So make a 1 on 1 conversation and it doesn't even say that you emailed each other.